[T3] Nose too high.

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Thu Jun 20 04:27:23 PDT 2019

> On Jun 19, 2019, at 10:49 PM, David <rdavid at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
>
> [[[For the front height, I suggest we measure to the bottom center of the
> front axle beam.]]]
>
> I measured about 8 1/8" here
>

> [[[For the rear, how about measuring to the lowest point of the plate at the
> outer end of the rear torsion bar housing.]]]
>
> I measured 7 5/16" divers side and 7 7/16" on passenger side. This
> difference is because I need to change the torsion arm rubber bushing on the
> passenger side.

Checking the blueprint I have for the rear torsion bar housing plate, I get a measurement of 7.7” to go along with the 8.3” measurement to the flange at the center of the front beam.
Here is a link to the updated image…

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2019Misc/Type3RideHeightSM.jpg <http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2019Misc/Type3RideHeightSM.jpg>

Looks like Elwood has sagged just a little with age, Dave. <G>

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com