[T3] Nose too high.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 19:50:35 PDT 2019

OK, measured up HOthe again,
Center flange of axle beam, 8 5/8"

with NO air in the air shocks 8" at the front of the rear torsion bar
housing plate.
pan flange below rockers is 9 1/2 rear and 9 1/4 front under these
conditions

with 60lbs in the shocks, with new stock size tires and fitting my hand
evenly against the fender lip and top of tire the torsion housing plate goes
up to 8 1/2"  that puts the rear rocker pan flange to 9 3/4"

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"