[T3] Ignition replacement

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 09:02:57 PDT 2019

Yes it is. I’m running that setup in my 71 Square, for that exact reason. It was different from other years and there were none available. See below

[quote="treedog"]Okay I bought part # 111905865F, hooked up the hot and check which wires were hot when, knowing the brown was grd. Cut the wires to length, crimped on new ends, put it all together and it works like brand new. RED to Hot, black to coil, red/white to starter, black yellow accessory power. There was a gray wire that was hot when the key was off. I was told this was for European only. Hope this helps someone.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone