[T3] 2020 Type 3 Invasion!

larryt3162 at yahoo.com larryt3162 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 07:09:34 PDT 2019

I have some questions for those on the eastern side of the continent that are planning on attending.
1. Are you planning on driving your type 3 or will you be towing/trailering it?
2. If driving it, about how many days, each way, would you allocate?
3. Would you plan on doing any in-trip maintenance? (oil change, ignition/valve adjustments)
4. What would be your must-carry spares and tools?

My rough guess is about 7-9 days, each way, without allowing for many/any significant side trips/delays.