[T3] Fw: Moving on....

Mara Johnson drmarajjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:36:02 PDT 2019

Hi Keith,

I feel sad about you moving on, but understand it might be a relief.  I
worry about my vws when I don't have time to work on them, which is most of
the time!  If you have any 6V parts for my 66 squareback or other small
interior parts or rear view mirror or the pullout radio that got stolen 30
years ago (yeah right!) I would like to see about how I could get them.

Thanks and pleasant journies to you.

Mara Johnson
Davis CA
530-219-9011