[T3] Since I replaced the runner boots and all vacuum lines noticed

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Jun 6 08:10:10 PDT 2019

On 5 Jun 2019 at 15:07, William Jahn wrote:

>  I did adjust the TPS it was a bit off meaning it didn't reach the first
> enrichment contact soon enough it was 1 mark too far CCW now it works
> right when the throttle opens when before I could open the throttle a bit
> further.

The important part of the TPS adjustment is to make SURE that the idle
contact closes reliably each time you let up on the throttle and opens as
soon as you depress the throttle a bit. It's a mistake to pay attention to when
the enrichment contacts come into play; that's the wrong thing to look at,
althought it's a common mistake.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org