[T3] 73 type 3 runner hose and intake gasket replacement?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 7 16:47:32 PDT 2019

WD doesnt do much of anything really good except displace water.
I use simple green, full strength. spray it on, give it 5 minutes and wash
it off. amazing stuff! and biodegradable.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"