[T3] 73 type 3 runner hose and intake gasket replacement?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:55:04 PDT 2019

 I may just wipe of most of it and see if I can get the oily stuff off the
body area above the rear tin , the tar board or what ever it is is oil
slimmed .

 I forgot to ask , the seal for the IAD temp sensor , I can't find a seal
specific to T-3 yet same decade Porsche T-4 engines had one. I am not sure
if mine ever had one yet I know I sealed it either with gasket material or
something didn't want a vacuum leak.