[T3] 71 Squareback MT/FI - Turn Signal Questions

Wisconsin Spryers wispryers at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:07:53 PDT 2019

On 28 May 2019 at 12:45:05 -0500 Jim Adney wrote:

> I'm not sure what they are exactly, but I probably have some. If you
could
> take 1 out and measure the length (from under the head) I could be sure
of
> sending you the right ones. There should also be a little metal spacer
sleeve
> around each screw to keep things from compressing too much when you
> tighten the screws. I may have those, too, but I'd need to know the
length
> you need. I believe some switches used 2 different lengths.

Jim, Thanks for the info.
Unfortunately there were no screws left in by the PO. And two of the metal
spacer sleeves are also missing. I'll send you an email with the specs of
the various widths of the sign switch housing at the four securing points
along with the measurements I have on the existing metal spacer sleeves.

Regards,

--- Richard Spryer