[T3] Fw: 71 sqbk FI question

Birtalan, Victor vbirtalan at ftiservices.com
Tue May 28 18:42:24 PDT 2019

Hello, thanks for the response.  I will check out the distributor and vr.  One thing I did not mention earlier was that I swapped out the bosche computer with a spare and there was no change in the symptoms.  a more consise description of the problem is that ascending any size hill will drop performance significantly.  But yet when on the flats I can maintain speed.  Thanks,  Vic.  Also, I am in central california, specifically Goleta, CA.