[T3] On my 73 square

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 14 17:58:02 PDT 2019

Todays gas is drastically different than when these car were new, I had to
go up 2 jet sizes on the crate to make it run properly with todays gas, and
yea, Ive had to tweak the MPS over the years to get it right.  I recently
got a stock MPS for the 2L 914 and it was WAY WAY lean on my 2056 right out
of the box, I expected a little lean but it was several percent off.