[T3] On my 73 square

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 12:30:40 PDT 2019

That's the thing Jim, that "miss at idle" started him down this road of going thru everything.
He's had a couple of threads about this on the Samba, chasing it. So far, the big consensus
has been to adjust the MPS, so he can at least plug in the IAD sensor.
The miss has been bugging him since 2016 or maybe 2017, as he can't get rid of it. He
ended up unplugging the IAD TS to help a running issue back then, after he got the correct
MPS on the engine (had been running a "D" unit).
He originally blamed it on the 10% ethanol being added, but we know better. That's not it.
Bob