[T3] 2020 Type 3 Invasion

john john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Jan 1 15:55:25 PST 2020

I just updated the Invasion website with the details for the host hotel.  They are ready to start taking reservations for the Invasion.  They are old school, so please call them, (707)464-2137, to make reservations so that you can get the Invasion rate.  The rooms are blocked out for us.  They do have a limited number of rooms as it is a small motel/lodge, so please make your reservations early.  I suspect they will sell out.http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2020Invasion/Lodging2020.htmlSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
null