[T3] Oil cooler seals.

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 12:58:25 PDT 2020

 Yup, I used a 1/2" IR impact way back when I did her car in the late 90's. It worked just fine back then. If I were to do it now, I'd probably do it the same way, or modify a Torque Miester to bolt onto the flexplate. That way I could I could use a torque wrench to tighten it up to spec.
 Bob 65 Notch S w/sunroof.