[T3] Inner lower bushing dimensions?

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:24:15 PDT 2020

Are you sure about this?

Bentley describes a "thrust ring" but doesn't have a picture of the part. I
was using the large orings to control lateral movement of the upper links.

And this particular part (thought covered with powder-coating) shows no
signs of the wear you describe.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2084501.jpg

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2084500.jpg

I have a pair of 311405129A "seals" on the way from ISP.

Max