[T3] : Re: 1969 Type 3 Squareback Cargo Mat

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:23:31 PST 2021

Mine in my 73 started to get hard and crack and come apart  about 10 years
ago.  It was original yet rubber only lasts so long. I just cut it just
ahead of the fender humps and got some cheap thin carpet in a roll , and
did the best I could to fit it. It was  long enough not wide enough so it's
pieced in three sections. Seems the heat as well as the sun does it in.
Even though the stock insulation is still in decent shape, heat rises.