[T3] CDI Marathon!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Feb 6 11:41:24 PST 2021

I stopped using the Bosch points because they weren’t ventilated, and when the got that tit on them I couldn’t re-gap them properly.
The ventilated points wear smooth, and those lubripoints have such a nice wick on them for lubrication and they are such a pretty copper plating  😊

But with the Mark 10, you wont get the tit and then they are probably the best option out there.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com