[T3] Question on oil change.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 18:54:21 PDT 2021

Also I just have Valvoline SAE 40. It has 760 ppm zinc I could get more
Valvoline racing oil . here the additives for adding zinc cost more than
the oil . Before i was using Castrol 20/50 which has no zinc did that twice
and it didn't do any harm. Don't old cams harden from use plus I broke it
in on high zinc oil because I replaced the lifters with NOS German ones . I
used Kendall oil back then when it had zinc.