[T3] Clementine going crazy.

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jan 5 05:22:23 PST 2022

On 4 Jan 2022 at 22:42, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> The primer switch I installed right after I got it from you when you were
> down here during the invasion in 2018. It has worked with no issues till now.
> Still works. I can double check my work installing that but odd it waits this
> long before giving issues.

That toggle switch has 3 positions: OFF/NORMAL/(PRIME). The (PRIME)
position should be momentary. Any chance there's something wrong with the
switch that has allowed it to stick in the momentary position?

No matter what is happening elsewhere, if that switch is in the OFF position
(away from you) the pump should not run at all. If it does, there's something
wrong with either the switch itself or its installation.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org