[T3] Invasion

Phil Ostronic phil.hof at ostronic.org
Tue Jun 21 15:16:42 PDT 2022

Whew!  I made it home!  No major troubles and I am relieved!! 1000 miles each way!

I hope your ignition problems are getting solved, John!  I’ve had the resistors in rotors burn out and cause an open with a VOM, yet sometimes still fire, though badly.
Condensors  vary physically but are almost all identical electrically, so if you improvise almost any can be made to work.
I’ll check on Facebook for updates. I read but do not post. Samba pics will be forthcoming!
What a great week!  Great folks, beautiful scenery, great venue!
Phil