[T3] LEDs for directionals

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:11:16 PDT 2022

Interesting description Jim. Thanks.

The first relay came from my old 68 but whether it was original to that car
I don't know.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2182190.jpg

The new one came from West Coast Metric and looks very much like the one I
replaced.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2291206.jpg

Superbrightleds do offer this resistor kit for those experiencing the
behaviors you described.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/flashers-load-resistors/led-light-load-resistor-kit-led-turn-signal-hyper-flash-warning-fix/190/831/?accessory_of=2625-recommended

Max