[T3] 1971 Relay Kit Revision

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Mon Oct 3 05:28:51 PDT 2022

Jim, Do those clocks have the fusible link inside of them? The clocks that self wound did.

When the battery voltage dropped from a charged state the Voltage went down which in turn caused the amperage to go up, causing the fusible link in the clock to open.

In that case your relay kit was designed correctly as it prevents this from occurring.

Brion S
S. Utah
1969 Squareback