[T3] Dist trigger points?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:01:20 PDT 2022

I haven't either , at least I know the one Tram sent is Bosch and the one
in my AH dist is as well.

 I'm just trying to rebuild the 73 AG I got which is for a standard trans.
What I am not certain of is if the two mechanical springs need to be
replaced because of age. Plus the two fiber washers the weights sit on. The
AH was in real great shape when I rebuilt it and I used the old fiber
washers for the weights . Yet I read both should be replaced.