[T3] Dist trigger points?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:50:59 PDT 2022

I wanted to add . between the brake caliper kits and bleeder screws plus a
few 7 mm 6 point box wrenches plus a assortment of wire brushes just to do
that job right and a set of punches and picks and a few dist parts O'Ring
and dust cover which I read helps keep junk from getting in the dist one
part I never had and new felt for the advance. New oil filler boot and gas
fill collar , It really adds up. The worst part is I had all these tools
until my tool box was stolen in 2004 when someone forgot to lock the gate.

 I get parts get old and wear out yet tools are really expensive.