[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 29 18:37:53 PDT 2022

Next time we do something like this, we need to bring a Type 4 along.

Well I brought the engine, I wonder if he noticed something familiar looking in the back of my car...  😊

This trip took us 1006 miles and consumed 43.12 gallons of 87 octane gas, for an average of 23.3 mi/gal. That was a bit lower than I expected, but we had a lot of wind for most of the trip, plus this is an AT car.

I didn’t calculate the average for the whole trip, but Im consistently getting 24.5 - 25 MPG with the 2056 on the highway.  Of course, my experience is that Jim may have a bit heavier foot...  😊 Im not running 87 octane anymore, 92 in minimum for my build.  Dave was driving along at the same speeds only had me by about 1 MPG....

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org