[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:22:45 PDT 2022

Not knowing how many other Type 3ers that you sent this message to, I
appreciate receiving your "travelog".  Thanks.

Sounds like it was a great trip.  And Melissa survived ... the '71 as the
vehicle of choice.  😉

Did John, Dave & Keith each bring a car?  Did you all park together in one
area?

I'm kinda surprised that your '71 didn't win an award.  Not that you went
to the VW Show for that reason.  Maybe it was possibly because the judges
may have been unfamiliar with Type 3's and the importance of the series of
our vehicles played in the history of Volkswagen. ???

As an after thought, (not being a serious  "sports watcher") the Milwaukee
Brewers were play a 4-game series against the Cincinnati Reds in Cincy
while you were there.  That could have been an enjoyable "group activity"
for your Type 3 owners.

All-in-all, it sounds like you & Melissa enjoyed the trip, visiting with
friends & the VW Show.  Would you possibly do it again, in a subsequent
year?

Thanks for the message.

Gary