[T3] Fuel Gauge Grounding Solution

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:50:44 PST 2023

 My 73 already has a ground wire on one of the tabs on the back of black
plastic plug. It has a 1/4 female spade connector on it, forget which one
but it's a ground just for the fuel gauge. I noticed a few times that if I
turn on the 4 ways the gauge needle moves , I just reach up and pull it off
the tree on the left of steering wheel and see if it's tight and clean , if
clean , work it a few times and it clears the problem .