[T3] Head lamps on left or right a idle , turn signals lash fast.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 20:07:17 PDT 2023

ISP west has that tube so I am waiting on 2 just in case. That will fix the
water leak. It just throws water off the tire. I fixed the park lamp of all
corrosion , that helped a lot. I replaced the VDO gauge . It's old. I had a
new one and it reads more in line with the battery and gauge wiring. They
are never dead on accurate but close enough to know if anything is acting
up.