[T3] FI fuel pump (rebuilt) to purchase?

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Wed Jul 12 20:29:51 PDT 2023

Hi Jared. I have a 69 Notchback up in Canada (Winnipeg). I couldn’t find a fuel pump last year and ended up using a generic pump from Napa I believe. It seems to be working.

Did you ever find a source for one? I couldn’t.

Also, should the fuel pump turn off after a few seconds when the key is turned on (but not started?) My pump keeps running.

Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone