[T3] Back on the road

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Wed May 17 18:25:55 PDT 2023

Thanks Jim!  I appreciate the offer. I don’t think I want to dismantle things right now, but maybe at the end of summer when the car gets parked for the winter.

I found a couple online and they seem to be listed simultaneously for the Beetle and Type 3, such as this one:  https://www.cip1.ca/c24-311-953-513-b/ from CIP1.

And this one from ISP West:  https://vwispwest.com/turn-signal-switch-1968-1970-311953513b/

Will keep driving it for a little while longer and then jump in!

Thanks again
Jeff