[T3] this was NOT the guy who rebuilt MY transmission

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 19:20:00 PDT 2023

Yea, everything just in perfect alignment... gone were the 5 hours he swapped out shims...
Well yesterday I got the sniffles and suddenly there were 2 lines on the little white block and I have the rest of the week off and feel pretty good thanks to the Vaccine.
Half shafts are done and relubed, changed out one CV which had one bad spot on the cage, the rest were still good after the past 100K.  Pulled the rear wheel bearings too,
They look Ok after 100K as well, the one I changed out has 200K on it now and I think the others are original, they will all get relubed tomorrow.  Then to the drippy front main seal,
Replace that victor reinz (oil everywhere) seal with an Elring and use some sealer at the case seam and make sure its flush and not bottomed out.  Then a few other small things
So in the spring when the tranny comes back, It will be all ready to go back together... nice that the weather also cooperates this week with highs back in the 70's again.  Fate has
Given me time to get the car what it needs  😊

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com