[T3] 2026 Invasion!!!

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Jul 3 19:07:18 PDT 2024

Now that I have completed the trip report for the 2024 Invasion....

It is time to start thinking about 2026.  Fortunately, we have some willing hosts in an area of the country that we have not held an Invasion before.

https://www.carartbyjohn.com/2026Invasion/2026InvasionTeaserPhoto.jpg

That's right.  We will be invading Eau Claire, WI in the summer of 2026.  Exact location and dates are still TBD and are likely to be for a little bit still, but our local hosts Richard & Mary Spryer are already scoping things out and starting to put a plan together.

I will be creating a thread on here and updating updating the Invasion Facebook page and website as we get more details ironed out.

You all have about 24 months to get your cars ready and make plans.  I know I now have a personal goal to get my Lead Sled project to this one since there won't be another this close for awhile and I am retiring at the end of the year so there are no more excuses.

See everyone there.

John