[T3] Brake Calipers

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:58:17 PDT 2011

When I pulled the bleeder, looked as if the inside end had no hole.  I put caps on the prior calipers, so will see if they are still there so at least the tops have caps.  The lower bleeders are already rusted into place.

I pay extra attention, but did not consider the twist to be an issue as not mentioned in the Bentley or "Look and Listen".  If I do not feel something is right, I used to take it in, but the shop only made it worse.  Think now only option be Jack.

I figure they should be locked, but could not get both the flathead and the hammer under there.  Guess could check it now and then.

Shoes were used before removing, but had to install new wheel cylinders and some hardware the shop lost.

Thank you,
Adriel