[T3] 65 Headlights

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 19:11:09 PDT 2011

Hi all,

OK. whats the mounting situation on the '65 headlights, do they really
attach only to the outer SB12 trim rings and adjust their angle with the
diagonal screws that hold them on?  Are they attached to the bucket
anywhere?

The OE fenders are so rotted I cant tell whats left, I have 2 NOS fronts
that are going on the car, one bucket has the standard late tabs for the
later bucket/adjuster assemblies but one only had a screw on the bottom
where the trim ring fastens and a mount on the very top.

Anyone have a picture of the correct 65 setup and how it works?  Want to use
the original type setup, I have two good trim rings but only the late
bucket/adjuster assemblies.

Thanks,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations