[T3] "Pulling" a T3 engine

William McInerney billymac53 at msn.com
Wed Jun 1 18:48:16 PDT 2011

I figured these guys were not talking about the Early engine removal process. Thanks for ALL the engine crate ideas and all the different ways to get it done. You guys are always a big help and always explain it in the best way!!!

I'll be sure to take action soon and let you guys know whats up. Watercooled....I loved them...until..........