[T3] A new T-34 owner?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 18:13:24 PDT 2011

That’s the clutch setup Ive always used in the Square, seems to be the best
for stock use, once in a while a spring breaks in the disc but it just
clunks a bit when engaging and doesn’t cause any problem.  Pedal feel is
much lighter with the diaphragm disc instead of the lever type.

I had one of those retainers break when I first got Hothe, it jammed in the
starter drive and kept it engaged... burned out the starter drive pretty
good by the time I got it home 15 miles later!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"