[T3] injector

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:30:11 PDT 2011

The hose goes over a barb mounted in the yellow plastic.  If original, the hose is held onto the barb by a crimped collar.  To remove it, use a cut off wheel mounted in a Dremel and peel it off.  It is the best thing one can do to upgrade the injectors, as most of the hoses are way to old to be safe, and this way the hose can be easily replaced.

Thank you,
Adriel