[T3] injector

Craig A. detailphreak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:36:44 PDT 2011

I've heard of people cutting the crimped flange off, I would only do this if
you were damn sure they had no gas on/in them.  Fire bad.

All it has is a barbed fitting underneith that will do just fine with some
F.I. spec hose and F.I. specific hose clamps.  30psi isn't much, if VW were
really concerned about it back in the day, they would have gone with a metal
fuel rail (wish they had).

Anyway, hope this helps.

Craig/presidential