[T3] A new T-34 owner?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 17:51:07 PDT 2011

John, I was gonna ask your opinion on 3 point retractables in the Crate,  I
got a set of T3 ones, I have the inner tunnel mounts but nothing on the
rocker, I was thinking of bolting it to the floorpan with a reinforcement
washer, but... ya think I can wedge it between the body and pan around one
of the pan bolts?

Lookin for ideas!

Thanks

Keith