[T3] stalling -- 65 Square

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:01:05 PDT 2011

Report:

Here's what I wrote a few weeks ago:

*I've driven over 1200 miles in the past 30 days and it's been running like
a top.  Today it starts bucking and missing, then dies on a two lane highway
(I live in the country).  Cranks but won't fire.  Just got it towed home.
 So, I'll be digging into ignition, fuel, yada yada soon.  Fortunately, it's
not my DD, so I can take my time and figure it out.  Hopefully nothing
serious.*

I've cleaned the fuel tank like you guys suggested, blew the lines out,
replaced a bunch of parts, etc..  Still the problem persisted.  Long story
short, it was the coil!!

It runs like a top again.