[T3] Parting out front axle and rear subframe!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 17:05:47 PDT 2011

Ya know, I went thru the Type 3 ad's on the Samba today, and they were all
the same ad's I saw there last fall, or most of them anyway as I recognized
quite a few things.  How often does stuff actually sell there?  I have
bought a few things there with good results (except for chrome items) but to
be honest, most of what Ive gotten over the years never makes it to the
Samba.

Hopefully one day, if I ever get the time to actually photograph and list
the stuff I have I hope to post it to the Samba too, once the Crate is done
Ill have A LOT of extra stuff.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com