[T3] large air intake bellow

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 08:58:50 PDT 2011

In a message dated 9/9/2011 11:19:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
spinningrooves at gmail.com writes:

Ok,  thanks Jim.  Sounds like a plan.  I actually got the small band on  95%
of the way, but when I feel around the back of it near the muffler, as  far
as my fingers reach, I can tell that it started to become unseated  and
probably isn't riding in the groove anymore.

I'll just do the  body-side clamp and call it good.  Thanks!

You probably need to slice the block a little deeper for it to fit  good.

As Russ would say, IF the VW engineers thought only 1 was needed, they
wouldn't have used 2. They felt 2 were needed, and used 2 for a reason.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)