[T3] rebuilding 1969 automatic fastback

steve crispino steve.crispino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:48:20 PDT 2011

PO, or PPO, removed all fuel injection components and attempted to replace
with carbs.  My goal is to return it to stock.  The engine ran prior
to dis-assembly - working on rebuild now.  Minimally, I need to 1) have ECU
verified, 2) rebuild / replace harness as several wires have broken
insulation and /or end connectors are missing.

Also, I'm missing the cover plate that holds the wiring harness onto the
control unit.

Suggestions on how to proceed are greatly appreciated.