[T3] Newbe! Checks in...

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:07:44 PST 2012

I would build it as a '67 with the wrap around turn signals and recessed
license plate light.  Some people like the bullet turn signals on the '69.
  My '69 FI/AT square is pretty stock.   The only rule is the engine has to
fit under it's lid!

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM, <Bobsnotch at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 2/29/2012 4:23:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> clockdoc56 at gmail.com writes:
>
> Hello to  type 3 lovers! Jeff G. in Cen-cal. I have always liked the t-3 of
> all  styles. Now I am the proud owner of a 69 SQB.She has a bit of a  bad
> reputation ! Her name around town is Tetanus Tammie? I have started to  try
> to clear her bad name. LOL. Anyway, I am at times a bit lost as to what  to
> do first or next? yet i lean forward and move my feet.then slide back  two
> steps and then lean in some more. this car looked great in the barn.  after
> I got it home and  started working on it I find that it was a  parts car
> for
> another project. No biggie though ...I already fell for  her...Currant
> status is body off.at the body shop.body shop says they have  a 67 body
> that
> is clean.and that has not been rear ended. between both cars  they can put
> together a good clean ride.I know!!! I did not want to go that  way,
> FRANKINstina.I am looking to buy all the rubber that is recommended to  do
> this correctly.anyone have a supplier that has rubber that is  worth
> buying.i really dont want to get the wrong quality. any ideas will  be
> helpful. Thank s
>

> Welcome. You're in for an uphill road at the moment. I've got a couple of
> questions, that we're going to need answers for, before we can really help
> you  AND your body shop out.
> 1) Is the car still Fuel Injected?
> 2) Or has it been converted to carbs?
> 3) Are you going back stock? Or custom?
> 4) Are you looking for the exterior rubber with the trim?
> 5) Or are you looking at going with "Cal Look" style rubber?
> 6) Do you want OE style door rubber?
> 7) What is your time frame for completion?
> I'll stop here, and let you think about this for a little while. Get back
> with us before too long, so we can try and save you some time, money, and
> possibly headaches.
>
> Bob 65 Notch  S with sunroof and IRS (Krusty)
> 64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/