[T3] Newbe! Checks in...

jeffrey gunnarson clockdoc56 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:26:17 PST 2012

Hi Bob. Thanks for the re: to start I have a t-4 engine ready to go. 2056
hydraulic.fan work done for timing access .all the clutch -flywheel-pilot
bearing clearance the bell housing stuff is done w/412 fan adapt.and
boot.frame mounts off 69 into 67 chassis for the rear engine mounts.short
intake runners and low carbs- linkage.using org wishbone style 69 irs only
no forks@ tranny.just heavy t-4 mustache bar and hockey pucks at the body.
As far as window rubber I like the trim.better than the cal. It seems to
tie in with the pop outs .need the 67 front.rt.fender for fuel tank
change.or weld it closed.or could leave it there. Guess that a non issue.
And yes i'm looking at a long road ahead.sometimes I surprise myself-
sometimes not! I know better than to set a completed date. It will tell me
that! Lol.just going to enjoy the process and learn how to ... Thanks so
much. Jeff aka Gunnie