[T3] Child seats in a Square

Special (K) elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 21:33:21 PST 2012

My 65 has plugs in the rear to install shoulder belts the factory screws but
I just installed seat belts in the rear plugs  under the back seat and I use
a car seat for my grandson and used a baby one before he is the age he is
now 3
 I use the regular seat  with the full five point harness and lap harness
and the seatbelt goes through the hole in the back my son has a 90 something
s-10 and he does the same thing in the front seat with the same car seat.