[T3] Child seats in a Square

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 04:48:35 PDT 2012

In a message dated 3/10/2012 1:46:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gtixpress at gmail.com writes:

Aren't  there are exemptions to the laws for classic cars?   I thought  as
long as the car had period correct seat belts,  then you should be  fine.
Because there are a lot of cars that just have lap belts for the  front
seats and they don't have problems.   Of course installing  better seat
belts is always the better way.

Joe  Plowick

This would be my thought. Otherwise the next thing you know, NY will be
wanting Keith to add air bags to his 71 Square, and his 2 65's. :O

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)