[T3] Child seats in a Square

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 09:15:24 PDT 2012

Well that's the thing, you start talking air bags and people ARENT thinking
the Dash, it would RUIN my reputation!

64 and earlier are exempt in NYS, so Im on the hook for my 65, and all my
cars are upgraded to the modern inertia reels in the front, its just that
they want all the kids in the back seat and my back seats are eather
non-existant or lap belt only.

Keith

This would be my thought. Otherwise the next thing you know, NY will be
wanting Keith to add air bags to his 71 Square, and his 2 65's. :O

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)