[T3] Child seats in a Squareback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 09:10:04 PDT 2012

Thanks, I havent found anything on use of seats in older cars or state laws
about that.  In NY, they are pretty clear, but what they don’t tell you is
what to do if your car doesn’t have rear shoulder belts or heck, what to do
if your car has NO rear seat period.  I could easily strap the kid in a seat
in the front, but nowhere have I found that I can do that legally.
Originally I had thought that the front seat was eliminated due to the air
bags, but since I don’t have those is it legal for the kids to be in the
front set in the proper child seat?  Nobody seems to be able to answer that
yet.

Thanks for that site though, its pretty informative.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"