[T3] car died on way home

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 16:10:53 PDT 2012

I was dusting my Fastback engine at a show, then had to drive it back to
where the club stand was.  It stopped just by the stand and didn't seem to
want to start. I thought maybe I'd knocked something when dusting, and it
proved to be that.  The CHT connector had separated - I had disconnected it
at some point, but thought I had got it back together firmly, but that was
what the problem was.    Nice to sort out a problem quickly in such a public
place - and just on the next stand was our friendly local VW expert.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club